Sunday, February 04, 2007
Don't Move My Chiz
Steps on Quelling Administration-fuelled Rumors
1. Immediately file your candidacy.
2. Bring the lady who said that the Fake One stole the presidency 'not once but twice' with you.
3. Bring your beautiful wife with you. Why? Why not?
4. Hear mass then walk to COMELEC. Be ready for screaming female fans.
5. Articulately answer the media regarding the rumors.
That is just what House Minority Leader Francis Escudero did last Tuesday. If not for a midterm examination, I would have gone to COMELEC and scream with the mob - enlightened mob.
It's the start of the yellow fever. It's official, we should all say Chiz this elections.
By the way, who was the cretin who made remarks that Chiz might move to the Dark Side? Jose De Venecia. So why is the Speaker not saying anything right now? It's hard to make comments when you're not even sure if you can keep you congressional seat. They say the future of JDV is bleak and dark - as in madiLIM. Plus, how can you keep your confidence when rumors are swirling that Luis Villafuerte will be the next House Speaker. God forbid!
Anyway, the first line in my ballot will read Francis Joseph Escudero.
A certain Jean-Anthelme Brillat-Savarin said before that 'a dinner which ends without cheese is like a beautiful woman with only one eye.'
Well...a senate which ends without Chiz is like a beautiful woman with only one eye.