Minority Floor Leader Francis Escudero is confident that Congressman Allan Peter Cayetano will not be expelled by the Lower House. He said that even the majority will not dare do what the First Gentleman(?) wishes. Why?
Here's the answer of Escudero in a DZMM interview: Una na lang, sumusobra naman talaga at 'yung komentaryo na 'yon ay naririnig namin hindi lang sa hanay namin kung hindi pati sa hanay ng mayorya na sobra naman na 'yan dapat ay hindi na umabot sa puntong 'yan bakit naman pinapalaki.
Pangalawa, ang nasa kaisipan din siguro ng ilang mga miembro sa mayorya ay gulong ito na umiikot. Kapag ito ay nagawa sa mga nasa ilalim habang sila ay nasa ibabaw baka dumating ang panahon na gawin din sa kanila ng mga nasa ibabaw kapag sila naman ang nasa ilalim.
Check the link by clicking the title.
Here's now are the top ten reasons why the Lower House will not Expel Allan Peter Cayetano:
1. Unless they really want Rene Cayetano to haunt the Batasan...
2. The expulsion proceedings will hamper the Charter Change plans of the administration. Constantino Jaraula and his tribe does not like that idea.
3. This means that the minority will receive free media exposure.
4. This also means that majority will receive free criticisms.
5. Those who will vote to expel Cayetano will be balut-deprived for life.
6. Do you think the majority lawmakers(?) would want to see Dinky Soliman again in the Batasan gallery?
7. The administration congressmen are too tired. After exerting major effort in explaining the unexplainable and the impossible during the 2nd impeachment debates, they now have a new case to contend with - expulsion. I mean come on...we should give them a break. Remember not all of them are lawyers this might take a toll on their brain.
8. A Cayetano expulsion will give the opposition senators ideas on how to get rid off administration senators.
9. The Arroyo couple has little pork barrel to distribute after providing a lot for the impeachment turncoats and traitors.
10. If Cayetano will be expelled for lying...then you can be sure most if not all congressmen will be expelled too.
It just occured to me why not settle this issue through a cycling contest...between PIA CAYETANO AND WAY KURAT ZAMORA? That will be more entertaining.