1. Carlos Cojuangco (Negros Occidental) 39: maybe he's still grieving. Whatever.
2. Carlos Imperial (Albay) 38: the family name sounds familiar but this is the first time I heard of him. Why? Because when it comes to Bicolano representatives, I only care about one guy - Francis Joseph Guevarra Escudero.
3. Gilbert Teodoro (Tarlac) 31: quite disappointing. He was even included in the Asiaweek list of the hope of Philippine politics.
4. Eleuterio Violago (Nueva Ecija) 28: never heard of him.
5. Nereus Acosta (Bukidnon) 24: like Teodoro, he was included in the Asiaweek list.
Other notable absentees are Jackie Enrile a.k.a. the son of Jamby Madrigal's nemesis and Joey Salceda a.k.a. Gloria's fair-haired boy/EVAT proponent.
Notice that you won't find names like Francis Escudero, Allan Peter Cayetano, Darlene Antonino and any member of the Batasan 5?
By the way, if I am not mistaken all of the absentee names I listed above voted to NOT IMPEACH Gloria Arroyo. Hah! The administration puppies are really lazy!