Wednesday, February 28, 2007
The Top Ten Reasons for the Debate Dare of Joey Salceda
Hurt by the full page newspaper advertisements of the Genuine Opposition that questioned the healthiness of the Philippine, newly-appointed Presidential Chief-of-Staff Joey Salceda dared the GO to an opposition. Manay...ang taray!
1. He's trying to make a good first impression. The favorite student should rise and shine.
2. He's creating his own identity. The former chief of staff Mike Defensor is a chismoso. Joey Salceda is talakera.
3. What were you expecting? Do you think he'll dare the opposition into a bare-knuckled fistfight? Sabunutan na lang.
4. Naimbyerna ang lola mo.
5. Nachukchak ang economic beauty ng lola mo.
6. Royal rumble itech. Debate with Joey Salceda versus John Osmena.
7. He wants to see Antonio Trillanes IV.
8. He wants to see Francis Escudero.
9. He wants to see Adel Tamano.
10. 'Kasi naman sina Pichay at Kiram lang ang nakikita ko palagi.'
Seriously. You know that life is not fair when Ladlad does not get party-list accreditation and Joey Salceda is appointed presidential chief-of-staff.