Thursday, November 23, 2006

The End of a Gag Show



I hate the fact that Executive Secretary Eduardo Ermita has announced that a gag order has been imposed to Mike Defensor.

Nooooooo! This cannot be happening!?!

Mike?

Why?

Ermita and Defensor has been this generation's Dolphy and Panchito. Or Laurel and Hardy. Or...or...

my point is, WHAT ABOUT THE COMIC SPARK THAT THIS TWO IDIOTS GIVE US?

There is an ongoing dearth of comedians right now - with the exception of Michael V. I mean if the King of Comedy is still working at a ripe old age, there is virtually a comic talent famine in the Philippines.

Then came the Ermita-Defensor I-announce-You-denounce routine. Goodness! THAT was a classic.

Let's do some memory tripping:
1. The Sam Macariola incident

2. The administration's senatorial slate

3. The new post for Jovito Palparan

4. The Avelino Cruz- Cabinet in-fighting

5. The Unity ticket

In a span of two months, five memorable comic stints! Wow.

And now the supposed gag order which Defensor denies. I told you; he's got some major comic timing.

Ermita is such a kill joy. I need to see more of this contradictory statements from the two little presidents. They made a new sub-genre out of their incompetence Contradictory Comedy.

Nonetheless, if this gag order is true - then folks, that's the end of it. However, let me extend my gratitude to the two officials.

I would like to thank Ermita and Defensor for showing how fractured this fake administration.

I would like to thank Ermita and Defensor for helping the opposition since they initiated a viscious implosion within the ranks of the administration.

I hope the Fake One would reconsider the gag order.

I need to laugh.

No comments: