Monday, June 05, 2006
Top Ten Crazy Things Susan Roces could do if She Decides to Personally Attend the National Artist Awarding Ceremonies
1. Bring a personal cheering squad composed of Jejomar Binay, Francis Escudero, Aquilino Pimentel, the rest of the opposition, and the entire Daily Tribune staff.
2. Just to provide some fear factor, bring the sword FPJ used in his Panday movies. Then tell everyone that your late husband taught you how to wield the weapon as a form of self-defense against liars and cheaters.
3. Scream in the middle of the ceremony.
4. After accepting the award, burst into a teary-eyed pang-FAMAS speech.
5. Or do an evil laugh then with maniacal glee, say, “Gloria, nasa akin pa rin ang huling halakhak.”
6. Engage Gloria in a light banter then casually comment that she’s much smaller than you expected.
7. Slap Gloria’s face. Afterwards, apologize by saying that you thought her mole was a creepy insect.
8. Politely ask Cecile Alvarez or any member of the NCCA if they think Mikey Arroyo has a chance to be recognized as a National Artist for Film.
9. Wear a shirt that reads, YOU CHEATED MY HUSBAND AND ALL HE GOT IS A LOUSY AWARD.
10. It’s crazy enough that she attends the ceremony because anything that involves Gloria Arroyo is crazy.