Thursday, January 18, 2007

The Real Campaign Manager


Prospero Pichay predicts an 8-4 result in the upcoming senatorial elections. He does not believe that the opposition will sweep the slate.


He provided three reasons.

1. Administration machinery

2. Local government support

3. Gloria Macapagal Arroyo's popularity in the provinces


It was the first time I heard the words 'popularity' and 'Arroyo' in one sentence without 'deteriorating' and 'decreasing' in between.


I'm not sure if Arroyo is popular in the Visayas and Mindanao but I'm pretty sure he is not popular in Southern Luzon - which Pichay specifically mentioned in his deranged analysis.


In the last elections, Arroyo was practically massacred in Southern Luzon. Let me give you a concrete example, nobody was campaigning for FPJ in our town yet he won in almost all the barangays.


And isn't the Southern Luzon votes the reason why Garci and his Gang had to quickly and carelessly change the results to keep the Fake One in power?


Let me tell you this, Arroyo will still figure in the campaign trail (kiss of death be damned), but she won't be the ultimate campaign manager. 2007 is the year of the pig.


Believe me when I say that the REAL campaign manager of the administration goes by the name Pork Barrell.

No comments: